AppMgr Pro III (App 2 SD) is a tool that enables you to administer all of the apps that you have installed on your device, including moving APK files back and forth between your device’s memory and its SD card.
Another intriguing feature allows you to hide system apps that you never use but normally cannot erase. All that it does is hide the icon so you don’t have to see it anymore, but that’s still pretty nice.
- Up-to-date UI style, themes
- Batch uninstall apps
- Batch move apps to external storage
- Notify when movable apps installed
- Hide apps from app drawer
- Freeze apps to a stop state
- 1-tap to clear all cache
- Batch clear apps cache or data
- Batch view apps on Google Play
- Export the app list
- Install apps from the exported app list
- Quick uninstall or move an app by drag-n-drop
- Sort apps by name, size or installation time
- Share customized app list with friends
- Support home screen widgets
- Support Android 2/3/4/5
- Support “Move2SD Enabler”
- Customizable notification sound, vibrate and light
★ revamped UI for material design
★ root app mover function supports Android 7+
★ show the correct tip message when tapping an app from the HIDDEN tab
★ fixed: should not show the root freeze window when tapping the “App info” menu item
★ if UI is still showing in English and you’d like to help the translation, please send me an email
★ bugs fixed and optimizations
Crack Info :
(This Is First Proper Patch After A Very Long Time,It Fixes Issues We Used To Get On Previous Cracked Versions)
1. Fixed Messed Up Application Names Like ($^@&) etc
2. Hideable Tabs Now Show Application Properly Which Can Be Hided.
3. Fixed Not Licensed Nag On Widgets (Sometimes Used To Come After 2 Days).
4. AppMgr > Settings > Notification > Will Not Reload the Main Refresh Screen Anymore.
5. AppMgr > Settings > Root Functions > Will Not Exit The App Anymore.
6. AppMgr > Settings > Click Back Once > Will Not Exit The App Anymore.
7. AppMgr > Refresh > Not Exit After Some Seconds Anymore.
Download Links : “No LP or Google Play Modded needed!!”