App2sd and app manager (appmgr-app mgr 3) With this handy app, you’ll have more control over your ever expanding collection of apps. this app solves all your memory issues.
A great UI that makes it easy to :
* notify when a new movable app is installed.
*added setting menu.
*now notification can be disabled on setting menu.
*shows system apps.
*export app list to sdcard in csv format.
*old and new tab design.
*show internal and sdcard total and free storage.
* View all SD card capable apps and move them.
* show app cache/data/code/total size.
* move apps to SD Card
* move app sdcard.
* uninstall apps.
*notify if cache size is higher than 512kb in setting (by default itis disabled).
* Filtered system apps.
* sort through apps stored on phone and SD card
* move apps back to phone.
* view app on Market
* open app.
* share app link with one click.
* sort by install time.
* move all apps option.
* show app details page.
* support “Move2SD Enabler”
*Move to sd or sdmove apps for memory shortages.
*appmgr or app2sd card app mgr 3 for android
This app is not used to backup apps to SD card. It only helps youto move a portion of apps used space to SD card.
*app2sd for samsung tab3 is not supported.
*app 2 sd for samsung galaxy s duos is supported.
*app2sd for S4 is now supported.
*app2sd note2 is not supported.
*app2sd samsung s3 is not supported:
* Galaxy S3 configures the SD card as a secondary external storage. This is configured by Samsung. Nothing developers can do about this. Please contact Samsung for details.
No Notification Ads – we don’t use any notification ads.