App Cache Cleaner, a quick tool for clearing application cached files. One Tap to clean all cached files for getting more available space.
App Cache Cleaner is an Easy & Simple phone cleaner and booster for Android devices. It can clean Cache & Junk & Trash of applications and storage, Free Up storage space, Accelerate & Boost phone speed and RAM, improve the performance of your Android device. And the best thing is, you DON’T have to ROOT your phone anymore to do so!
★ System Cache Clean
· Cache Cleaner – 1 tap to Scan & Clear all cache created by applications
· Phone Booster – Speed up and boost phone for a better performance
· Boost Cleaner & Battery Saver – Free up RAM and save battery
★ Junk Files Remover
· 1-tap to Scan & Delete all junk files on your devices
· Free up your storage for more available space
★ App Manager
By long pressing any item in the app list, you can:
– Share apps by the third party
– Backup & Upload apps to cloud drive
– Show application details page
– View application on Google Playstore Market
– Open/launch application
– Uninstall applications which have cached files
· Auto fresh & Auto clean when you open the app
· Auto clean cache at a specified interval
· Clean cache for special applications
· Sort applications by either cache size or app name
· Clean residual files
· 1-tap phone boost Widget(coming)
If you just want to clear all cached files, you don’t need to wait for the completion of the apps list. Just tap the ‘Clear All Cache Files’ button.
You can rebuild the app list by Refresh button, and choosing a different sort type by Sort button.
For more settings, please tap MENU > Settings.
Q: How is the cache cleaned?
A: It’s quite easy. Just open App Cache Cleaner and tap the clean button, and it will clear cache for your phone.
Q: What is a cached file?
A: A cached file is a mechanism for the temporary storage (caching) of web documents, such as HTML pages and images, to reduce bandwidth usage, server load, and perceived lag. A cached file stores copies of documents passing through it; subsequent requests may be satisfied from the cache if certain conditions are met.
The cached files are stored in the phone built-in memory, and sometimes can take a lot of storage space. Through the clearing of cached files, you are able to recover precious phone memory space. Most importantly, the cached files can safely be cleared.
– NOW support devices with Android 6.0/Android 7.0/Android 7.1. Better coverage with advanced service.
– Fix widget function
– Fix auto cleanup
– Fix some UI bugs
Please let us know how it works for you by sending us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org . Looking forward to hear from you!
– PRO features Unlocked
– Ads Removed
– Sponsored banner layout removed
– All ads calls from activity removed
– Native admob ads banner layout removed
– Remove sponsored mobiapps from drawer menu
– Gift ads icon removed from tool-bar menu