You miss notifications because your S10 doesn’t have a notification LED? aodNotify will automatically activate the Always On Display (AOD) when you receive notifications so you always know when there are new messges!
Simply select which apps are allowed to turn on Always On Display and get notified on important notifications. Furthermore you can ignore notifications when the phone is unlocked, so they wont activate the Always On Display.
• Activate Always On Display on Notifications
• Select apps which can turn on Always On Display
• Minimal battery consumption
• This app is for Samsung devices (S8, S9, S10) with Always On Display only!
• Samsung may block this app with future updates!
• Please check if the app is compatible before updating phone software!
You can now animate the camera cutout on Galaxy S10 or the notch on the Galaxy A Series when notifications arrive!
• Added camera cutout animation!
• New Eclipse animations!
• Added AOD operation modes!
• Added edge rounding
• Auto hide edge lighting
• Optimized edge lighting UI
• Added translations!
• Fixes and optimizations
More features to come soon..