Please note: currently AdaptivePack only works when used Action Launcher. Please see this FAQ for full details: https://goo.gl/64nVW1
AdaptivePack is an icon pack that allows Action Launcher to display Adaptive Icons on all devices running Android Lollipop or later. For Android Oreo users, AdaptivePack provides Adaptive Icons for a great many apps that currently don’t officially support Adaptive Icons.
Unlike most icon packs, AdaptivePack’s icons are intentionally designed not to have a style or theme, but rather to offer Adaptive Icon variants of your most popular apps that look and feel as if the original app developer made them.
• Adaptive Icons for ~500 of the most popular apps.
• Maximum resolution icons (up to 432×432). Compare this to many typical icon packs, which max out at 144×144.
• Dedicated search mechanics, allow you to search for icons by name, developer or even Play Store category.
• It doesn’t have a potentially gimmicky style you’ll likely grow tired of.
• Tiny 6MB download size.
Be sure to install Action Launcher: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.actionlauncher.playstore
- AdaptivePack v4.0 is here! This release adds another 200+ icons. Over 3500 apps are now supported, with over
- 1100 icons.
- This update also fixes the icon request system, which wasn’t functioning over the last week or so due to factors
- outside of our control.
- Please be sure to keep sending your icon requests, and we’ll keep making them!