ABBYY TextGrabber + Translator
Grab info on the go! An Internet connection is not required for OCR! Just take a picture of the text, and you can immediately edit and translate it, share via e-mail and SMS, or transfer it directly to other applications installed on your device – social networks, online storage services, etc.
System requirements : OS Android version 2.2 and higher, 3 mega pixels camera or more with autofocus
Powered by ABBYY’s own award-winning Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology, it provides highly accurate on-device text recognition and takes only a few seconds to accurately recognize plain text in more than 60 languages.
With TextGrabber + Translator you can scan and translate :
✓ Book fragments
✓ Manuals and instructions
✓ Product ingredients, etc.
MAIN FEATURES :
• Accurate Internet-free text recognition in more than 60 languages, including English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Greek, Chinese, Korean and others.
• Captured text can be easily edited or copied to the clipboard
• Instant translation from more than 40 languages (please note: an Internet connection is required for translation)
• Fast & convenient information sharing via email or SMS
• One-tap transferring of recognition results to other applications – social networks, online storage services, etc. via Android ‘Share’ function
• Search engine support
• All captured texts are stored in the app and can be easily found anytime in the “History” folder.
OCR HINT : Please select the appropriate language (up to three at a time) before recognition
Try new TextGrabber with innovative real-time OCR technology. It can capture text directly from your camera screen, without the need to take a photo. The digitized text instantly becomes actionable: it can be copied, edited, shared and translated. Links, phones, emails and street addresses become clickable to perform the corresponding task – follow, call, email, find on maps.
TextGrabber has been completely redesigned in crisp green and white and a bunch of UI improvements have been made.