According to findings from The Muse, frequent breaks throughout the day can improve productivity.
According to findings from The Muse, frequent breaks throughout the day can improve productivity. Specifically, a piece published in the summer of 2014 found that the most productive cycle is comprised of 52 minutes of work followed by a 17 minute break.
5217, as you might have guessed, is a tool to record that cycle.
With beautiful but subtle transitions, encouraging messages, and playful alarm tones, 5217 gently guides you through your work, allowing you to share how many cycles you were able to complete in a day when you’re done.
With native Android™ Wear support you can Start, Stop and interact with its notification to glance the time left on your cycle directly from your watch. It’s beautiful and convenient!
It’s unique, it’s experimental, and it’s beautiful and fun too. If an hour of your time is worth more than $0.99 (it is), then this app will pay for itself
It’s currently translated in Chinese Simplified, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish and Turkish.
Visit https://github.com/franciscofranco/5217-localisation If you wish to contribute with translations.
The Muse is a copyrighted brand by © Daily Muse, Inc
- Added a Daydream screensaver to show the current cycle minute timer & playful break time message when appropriate;
- Added an option to mute the notification sound during cycle transitions;
- Added an option to change the app language. Currently only Spanish & Portuguese are available since the other
- translations are incomplete;
- Added a Quick tile to start & stop a cycle;
- Reliability improvements & fixed a bug here and there
- Thanks for the feedback. Leave us a rating!